Monday, May 4, 2009

Pictures

We got pictures taken last week. I didn't know who to go to out here, so I think the lady did an OK job. I'm happy with the pictures but I could have gone to someone better with more creativity. Anyways, I hate almost all our family ones, this is one of the only good ones and then I picked my favorites of the kids. So here you go.




4 comments:

Chelsea said...

They are really cute. I love the last naked one with the smile, and the one of the babys whole body naked! SO CUTE! LOVE the one with your daughter laying--- that big smile!!! The family shot is cute too!!!

Brownies said...

Way cute pics guys! I can't believe how big Easton is already getting. I love the video on your previous post of Emilie singing VIP. We listened to those too when I was little! She was right on, how adorable! (meg)

GillyBlog said...

I think the pics are great...you have a beautiful family...I love the one of Easton yawning!!
Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Those are my cute cute grandbabies....

Grandma B