Well Easton is now 2 months old....Crazy. He smiles and talks to us all the time. We love it, and he especially loves Emilie 1 inch from his face. Here are a few pics of the kiddos, I keep forgetting to take pictures of all of us when we do family things. Daniel has been on rotations for the last 3 weeks. It has been so nice to have him around more and him not having to study all the time. We are loving our little family.
Here is some of Easton smiling.
Lifting his head

A few weeks ago Emilie got a package from G & G Laub. She loves mail. This package had a fun blanket for her babies, which she uses all the time. Some candy and Jerky.
Right when she opened it, this is what she did. Lined everything up...do you think she is like me or what.
Today we received a package from G & G Bartlett. Easton got some outfits and a cute changing pad for the diaper bag.

Here are some pictures of his room. I didn't paint, the color was already there. Not much going on just thought I would show those who are interested.


Emilie LOVES her pool. She loves going outside, and lately she has been able to swim. She has had so much fun, we have been doing some yard work and she plays in the mud and loves it. So here are some of her.

And Finally, I bought some food storage. :) haha this is just a start...My cart was full but when I got home I realized I needed a lot more. Its a little overwhelming, but I've started and I'm trying. I just wish I had the exact amount of how much of what I needed to buy.
Anyways, hope all is going well with everyone. We miss UTAH and cant wait to come home. :)
2 comments:
oh his room is cute! i have a card from relief society that says how much one person for a year needs as far as essential food storage goes. ill tell you next time we talk to you. thats a good idea to buy all that stuff while its free! :)
Andrea- Your family is so cute! We are in Kanab now so call us when you come home in July! I can't wait to see you and your kids! It has been TOOOO long!! They are so cute! Did I already say that? I think so, they are CUTE!
Post a Comment