Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Life in Virginia

Here are just a few pictures of what we've been up to in VA. Things have been going good so far. Daniel likes school, he hasn't had a test yet so we will see how he likes it after that but so far he likes it. It will be nice to be done in 2 1/2 years. We can actually come back to Utah this summer and he can do rotations there for like 6 weeks. So we are going to look into that, it would be nice. I will post some pictures of our home in a little bit, I still have a bunch of things I need to do before I take pictures to show you all. But anyways, yesterday was labor day and the branch president invited us and some other couples over to their house for a BBQ. It was fun, they bought a pinata for the kids and they loved it. So here are a few pictures from that.



Daniel teaching Emilie how to play badminton.
Emilie Picking up candy from the pinata

Enjoying a tootsie roll
We feed the missionaries on Sundays and Emilie loves Elder Rogers, he just lets her do anything. She loves his name tag and also coloring in his agenda. The other day at church she went and gave him a big hug and just layed on his shoulder like she was going to go to sleep. It was so cute.

Emilie posing with the name tag and pen
Swimming in her new pool
The slide in this thing is sweet, it goes kind of fast
Every time water drips from her bum she thinks shes gone Pee Pee. So in this picture she said she was cleaning it. ha ha, weird I know.
We kept videoing her going down the slide. She would go but then would insist on cleaning up the pool and slide in between slides. She was being so weird. So here are some videos of her playing.




8 comments:

Lacey said...

Virginia is beautiful. 2 1/2 years will go by so fast. Cute pics of Em

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

I love the pictures! You guys look like you are having a good time. I'm glad you got to meet people in your branch. I still think it is so crazy you guys are out there! Keep us updated.

Unknown said...

I still can't believe how big Emilie is getting. I'm glad you guys are doing good out there and 2 1/2 years will probably go so fast! So, how are you feeling???

Unknown said...

oh, hey... I have that same "understanding business" book that you are reading! Are you taking on-line classes???

mommaRx said...

I'm so happy things are going great! It looks like you guys are having a great time back east. I am so glad we blog so that we can still keep in touch!

Mikkel said...

So did you buy a house? I am excited to see it! I am jealous of you living out there! So why are you reading Chemistry and Business? Are you helping Dan, taking on line classes? Or just wanting to better yourself :) It sounds like you are liking it out there... that's good!!

The Robinson's said...

I Love you new background! The videos of Emilie playing in the pool are so cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting, looks like you guys are doing well, Miss ya:)

Kelli and Nicholas said...

I knew you would be ticked we did that without date thing without you! sorry! i thought about it afterward and realized how crappy that you guys couldn't be there :(. we missed you! i love that em thinks she is peeing when the water drips. haha it had me laughing out loud. it's beautiful there!