Friday, August 22, 2008

The Start of a FOREVER LONG Post

Ok so I know that this is a very, very long post. I'm making up for the time I've missed not having my camera or computer and moving and all. We are finallly kindof moved into our new home, I have so many things to catch up on so here are a few.
This was the first night Emilie selpt in her big girl bed, she did so good.

She cuddles up with her baby ella every night

LAGOON

We went to lagoon the day after stevens wedding with some cousins on marks side. So here are some fun pictures of Emilie and Max.


The GroupGrandma and Grandpa with the grandkids

Max, Mandy and Mark
Carol, Emilie and I
This was so funny, it was the last ride we did and emilie was so tired that everytime she got hit on the bumper cars she would cry like she didnt know what to do.



Everyone on a kiddie ride that I almost threw up on..:)
Emilie and Max


Stevens Wedding Day


July 25, 2008


All the Gilberg Grandkids



Emilie Nichole
All the gilberg girlies

Steven waiting for the Bride


Steven and Rachel Gilberg!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I love the pictures of Emmy in her big girl bed and at the wedding. She looks so OLD in them! Cute.

Chelsea said...

Such a great post!!! Long, yes, but perfect! Loved the pictures of WA and the wedding, Lagoon... all of it!! So cute!!! How fun!

Unknown said...

cute, cute, pics! Emilie looks so big and growing up! okay, so where are you guys????

. said...

Emilie is in a big girl bed now! How cute. She is so cute. Her hair is curly and fun. I am proud of your blogging skills. I am so behind. I will get caught up soon. We miss you guys. I still get depressed when I drive by your house and see the weird little ornament thing on the person's door. Something you would have never had there! haha.