So I have other pictures that I need to post but my camera is being held hostage so until I get it I will just have to move on with my posting and back track when I get it back. Anyways, this last weekend we had a girls night down in Las Vegas. Breaking Dawn the 4th book of the twilight series came out. We went to the cheesecake factory and then went to Barnes and Noble to buy the book at midnight. It was such a funny experience, we were laughing so hard the whole time. After we were finished we went back to the apartment to either read, talk or sleep. We had such a fun little girls night. It defiantly was interesting, so many weirdos who were way to obsessed with the books. All in all it was good and it was probably my last girls night before the big stressful move. Anyway here our some pictures of the outrageous night.
The end of the crazy Barnes and noble experience. We met some very random people. We had such a good time laughing and having fun.
11 comments:
Fun! Are you finished? I read like 525 pages in one day and then I got annoyed and I've haven't read since. I'm going to try to finish it today.
Andrea where do I start... that trip was so fun and crazy, haha. I love the mask picture, those were so sweet:) Didn't you love how Candace and Lex wore at the pool the next day, lol. Sorry I haven't send you the pics. I haveI have been super busy...tomorrow. It was fun to hang out with ya, and I am so sad you are really leaving soon!
Fun times. Glad you could come and hang out since we might not see you for a bit. Congrats again on the upcoming baby!!!
Andrea... Like you look bad in my pictures. You are a model. All of you girls are! I felt like the ugly duckling the whole weekend!! Thanks for going. You were a blast!! :)
Haha. Love the pics. I'm so happy you were able to come for one last girls weekend and this seriously was the best one to come too. This was HILARIOUS. I forgot about me almost breaking Ang's jaw until this post. haha. Oops. Sorry again Ang. We will miss you.
It was fun to see you if even for a just a minute in Kanab. Congrats on the new changes coming. I am so glad we have blogs so we can stay in touch even when you guys are far away. Good Luck! :)
Oh I'm so sad I missed this trip :(. It looked like so much fun. Dang Payless... let's just egg the place. You are on the road right now... probably in Whoknowswhere Kansas and I'm so sad you are guys are really gone! We'll miss you and hopefully we can see you a couple times while you are out there. Good thing there is blogs :). Oh and phones...
Oh and how did you figure out the font thing?!?!
looks like fun. cute pictures.
So im guessing, since your such a fan of these books that you already know and have known forever that there is a twilight movie coming out in dec.
I just saw the preview today, looks kinda good. im so not into reading though, so If I want anything to do with it I will have to see the show. Hows the move and the baby coming along?
looks like fun. cute pictures.
So im guessing, since your such a fan of these books that you already know and have known forever that there is a twilight movie coming out in dec.
I just saw the preview today, looks kinda good. im so not into reading though, so If I want anything to do with it I will have to see the show. Hows the move and the baby coming along?
You've been tagged!
Post a Comment