Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gilberg #2 on the way

So I don't have my camera or my computer with me right now. I left my camera up in salt lake and it has all my pictures of the fun stuff we have been doing so I will post those later. But I just thought I would let everyone know that we are expecting baby #2. We are excited, Emilie is learning how to say baby really well and sister too. We announced to our families by Emilie wearing a shirt that I made that says 'I'm going to be a big sister' The gilberg grandparents needed a little help figuring it out but other than that it turned out way cute. I think the baby is due on March 19. Things are good, we are a little stressed about Daniels class and moving but other than that we have had a great summer. Anyways I will post some pictures of the latest when I get my camera back.



10 comments:

Lance and Nikki said...

Andrea! That's so exciting! Number 2 . . . pretty crazy. Hope you're feeling well and not having that crappy morning sickness!

Sharps said...

Congratulations! I am happy you guys have had a fun summer. It looks like you have been doing lots of fun things! Emmy is going to love a new baby. Sammy Loves Chloe and it is so cute to see them together! Good luck with all the stressful things coming up. Thats life isn't it? CRAZY CRAZY.

Trevor and Roxanne Foster said...

Congratulations!!! How far along are you? I hope you are feeling well, and Emilie is an absolute doll!

Angie said...

I made the very same shirt for Cyd when I was pregnant with Trey! Great minds think alike! Congratulations! So excited for you.

Danyel Heath said...

Congratulations Andrea I'm so excited for you! Hope you are feeling well. Emily will love being a big sister.

Ashley Jackson said...

Congratulations on the new baby on the way, that is so exciting! It is so fun to see everyones families grow:)

The Morrells said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting! I bet Emilie will love being a big sister! It was good to see you at Steven's wedding and chat for a minute. I hope things continue to go well for you guys and just keep hanging in there! I bet you'll be glad when your moving is over with- take it easy now that your pregnant! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!

Myrn said...

Congratulations !!

That is great....I can just hear Grandpa Leavitt say....Look what we started. Zion is growing....
Give Emmy a kiss for me.
Be safe.....
Oh by the way cute blog!
love ya
Aunt Myrn

The Swapp's said...

Congrats that is so fun.. #2.. so my lil boy will only be like 2 months older thats crazy.. why can't you move back to cedar.. ??