So after the 4th Daniel went back to Spokane to work and go to class and Emilie and I stayed and played with my family. We went to the beach and went shopping with the girls. Then later in the week we packed the trailer and headed to Pismo Beach. We stayed for like 4 days and did some riding and some walking on the beach. The Sand dunes are located right on the beach, but the weather wasn't so warm so we didn't swim which was a bummer but we did find hundreds of sand dollars (they are so fun to find) Emilie loved walking on the beach, every morning my mom would go and Emilie would beg her to take her back.... And she is such a good little grandma she did. She made quite a few trips with Emmy. So anyways here
are some pictures of us at Pismo.

Emilie and I getting ready to hit the sand.

She loved the ride,
every time we went down a hill she would put her hands up. These dunes are so different than the coral pinks it has so many different bowels and the bowels are like mixed with each other so they are like crazy one right after another. And they go forever, way bigger than the coral pinks. There were so many people there, like thousands.


This was our view of the beach.

I love these pictures, Emilie loves riding and driving the 4 wheelers but she
couldn't ride the 4 wheelers in
Cali because you cant ride double so she could only ride the sand rail. She loved sitting in here and taking control. Notice her little baby
Ella in the back.

Standing up to shift gears.

She must not be a very good driver
Ella is now face down.
haha
Just playing

Again, another picture of us jumping off the dunes.
haha, I love it. Desiree and Nikki hardly know what to do, hence they
didn't get to far. I think I should be considered a pro by now.

I was cooking bacon for
breakfast one morning and Emilie thought she needed to help so she went a got a fork and acted like she was doing something.

These are some pictures of when we went to dinner and a movie on
Saturday after the 4
th. I
don't know the last time I went to a movie. But we went to get smart and I fell asleep because we had to go to the 9:30 movie cause dinner took too long.


Emilie and the girls helping my mom make cinnamon rolls while I took Daniel to the airport. She loved it.

7 comments:
It's like midnight and I should be in bed but I'm up blogging. How lame am I? I'm so pumped though because you had a new post! I love to see Emmy. I miss you guys! I am cracking up that she was riding in the little four wheeler with her car seat. That is sweet. She is growing up so fast.
Looks like you guys had a blast in Cali!!! Little Emilie is getting so dang cute! Fun pics.
That looks so fun! You are so tan too! Very nice. Emmy is getting so big. Too bad Daniel had to go back and miss out on all the fun. I bet he missed you guys like crazy.
Yay that is exciting to hear you will be coming! Let me know for sure I guess, but it would be so fun to see you again! And I want to hear about your LONG trip, it looks so fun. I am guessing you will be in utah for steven's wedding, ya?
Yay!! Come with us for sure... get excited, its comin!!
So, I just left a reply to you on my blog, but anyway.....I'm so excited... that's such exciting news. I'm sad that you guys are gonna be gone though! ohhhhhh, I love it...Anyway, Congrats!
Hey, so have you told everybody yet???? Tell me all the details and I'll put a countdown thing on the family blog, or you can do it if you want!
Post a Comment