Saturday, September 20, 2008

Camping at Breaks

This last weekend we went camping with some friends from the branch. We had a really good time. Emilie especially loved it, she had so much fun running and hiking and playing in the dirt and associating with other kids. Our little family is doing good. Daniel has been doing great in school he is almost finished with his first class. He is the Young Men's President and I am in the Young Women's and also the ward organist, so that will keep us busy. So far things have been fun, we have made friends with some of the young families in our ward, hopefully hanging out with them every so often will keep us. Anyway...here are a few pictures of our trip and then a few other random ones.
These were some sweet homemade paddle boats we took out for a half and hour


Emilie wanted to go swimming the entire time we were out on the water.

Jackson and Emilie, they are like only a month apart.
This is her running up the hill
They call this breaks interstate park the grand canyon of the south.... if you have ever been to the grand canyon its nothing like it but they can keep thinking that I guess.


Emilie moving every ones chairs around
Thought her new fingernails were so cool
Emilie and I roasting marshmallows

Emilie and Daniel


Visiting Daddy at school. Last week we went to Daniels school at ate lunch with him. Emilie loved it as well as all the students and staff. She always says, 'I want to go to class' so she got to see what it was like.


This was so funny, Emilie got all this stuff out of the dishwasher and cupboard and she kept telling me she was making cookies. The yellow cup was apple juice that she was adding and she would stir it and everything. I loved it.
After baking cookies she thought she would get into the markers and draw on her body. Fun huh.

This is just a video of Emilie running around.


3 comments:

. said...

AWw lil emilie. She is growing up. I can already see a huge change in her! Good job on finding friends so fast! Emilie's hair is growing too. So cute. We are doing a Christmas bunco again this year but we are doing it in Cedar. I can't remember what dates but someone is already in charge of it. But you guys could driver over and be a sub because I'm sure we will need one! That sucks you are coming for Christmas and we are going to Indiana. What dates are you coming?

. said...

I love that we are having convos through our blog when I really could just text you. haha. Anyway.. I'm not for sure about the dates on Indiana. We will be gone for about a week and it will be around Christmas so i'm sure we will get to see ya. You are not looking fat yet... what's up with that? haha. Sure miss you and ole dan. Life is a little quieter these days.

Sharps said...

Aren't you suppose to be prego? I almost forgot looking through your pictures. Love the post about your life. You will have to post some pictures of your apartment and where you live and stuff so we can see whats its all about back there for ya! Hope you guys are doing good.