Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Its about Time

Ok so I haven't posted in FOREVER.(my computer had to be sent away for a week to get the hinge fixed) Anyhow, Soo much has gone on since I last posted, on June 2 I few back to Utah to move out of our place. It was sad times we will forever remember Sunset Ridge and all the friendships we have made there. Also thanks to my family who came over and helped me out, and you too Brace...After that I headed down to mesquite to my Little brothers graduation, crazy... but that was fun. We stayed there because the next day my cousin Jessica got married so I went to the temple and her reception, Emilie loved the reception and the bubble machine. And then the next day I went to Ashlee's (my other cousin/friend) baby shower. She has been trying for so long to get pregnant and she finally did and is going to have a baby boy any day now. Congrats to them. Then we headed back to K-town. Emilie and I got to rest for like 2 days and then I packed up and headed out on a 4 day river rafting trip down the Green River. Daniels mom is in YW in their ward and that was their girls camp and they needed another leader so I was called and I said I would love to go. Anyways, it was so fun and beautiful and just amazing. Although I do have to say Hard Hard work, and I think I have great arm muscles from rowing like the entire time. But I took a water camera so I don't have pictures on my computer I will get some though and post them later. Anyways, after my trip I had one day to rest and then Emilie and I flew back to Spokane. Daniel was happy to have us back, 2 weeks is too long he said. But the day I got back the computer stopped working and we had to send it away. So that is our last month and why it has taken so long for me to make a new post.

Emilie in Kanab eating this whole piece of Watermelon

Trying out the Slip-n-Slide


She loved the bubble machine. She would go crazy every time the DJ turned it on.
Emilie and I did the Limbo
Sh thought she was being productive with the Hula-Hoop

Nicholas loves Emmy, it was nice to have him there to take Emilie off my hands for a while

This is so funny, my mom and I were still cleaning my house and my dad took Emilie home, we thought we would be right behind him but we wern't so he didn't have anything at the house for her, so he used this towel as a diaper and got her to sleep. Emilie loves her Papa and Grandma, she is very lucky to have them, they just love her and spoil her like no other. Every time she would get hurt she would cry for papa, she also wouldn't go to bed either without papa. She even learned how to work him over by getting her sad face on and asking them to take her on a 4 wheeler ride. It was so cute. I love going home because my dad always wakes up and feeds Emilie and I get to sleep in. My mom is the best too because anytime I need a sitter for Emilie she is always so willing to do it.
Michael's Graduation, Emmy was freaked of the tassel


We had a layover in SLC before flying to Cedar so Erik came and got us and we went to temple square and saw Jesus, Emilie loved it



Ok, so I realize this is a long post but it is making up for a whole month and its like my journal cause since Emilie I haven't wrote in mine, but anyways... I love my family so much and it was so good to go home and spend time with my family and Mark and Carol. We are really going to miss everyone when we leave to go live in trailer park country. haha






8 comments:

. said...

Aww. Emmy is getting so big! She's getting a lot of hair too. Looks like your adventures in Utah were pretty fun. Wish we could have seen ya more! You need to keep in touch with me. Hurry right now. TExt me.

Anonymous said...

OH, i wish I could have seen you when you came to SLC. I work down town by the temple! Looks like you had fun.. I sure hope you invitation makes it to you. I didn't get your email in time...I had already sent it to that address...but that was just 2 days ago. WE'll see. If it comes back, i will send it to that addresss!

Unknown said...

I'm happy to see your new post and your blog is looking cute... how do you get all these cute things... ? Anyway, I saw what you wrote about the Bachelorette... I'm also obsessed, it's like "my time" Anyway, I like Jason too. I really hope she picks him and yeah, what's the deal with the whole Graham thing, I wanted her to read that out loud :) Anyway, crazy obsession. I'm glad you made it back safely. Hopefully it's not too long until we see you again!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Andrea, it's so good to finally get an update. I've been wondering how you guys are doing. It looks like you had a good time when you came home. I can't believe you guys are going to be clear across the country. Weird!

innisfam said...

Hey I love your new layout, where did you find it? and love the LOOONG post, I was getting ready to email you and tell you it was time. :) When do you guys move? where is all your stuff from your old place? how is daniels sells going? annnnddd I read angela's comment about the bachelor. its crazy you two are going for jason, he was my pick from the start too. hes so hot and his sons adorable im rooting for him or snowboarder dude jesse, even though he's not her type. anyways hope to talk to you soon.

tHe BuNkeRs said...

Hi! Great post-I am glad you had a great time with your family. Emilie is getting so big and I love the pictures of her in and the bubbles. What a cutie!

The Robinson's said...

Andrea! I was so glad to see a new post and the 4th of July theme, super cute! We miss you guys tons, reading your post mad me sad to think you guys are really gone from Cedar- Good Times:) Emilie is cute as ever, I am glad you guys are enjoying your summer!

Lacey said...

I can't believe that Carol is still in YW. She was the president when I was in YW, that was 9 years ago. You've been busy. Cute blog layout!