Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Time Fun

Emilie loves to swim. The first time we went to the pool this summer she thought she could just jump in an go. yeah right, that day I went out and bought her some floaties and some swimming toys. She begs me to go everyday because she loves it so much. I love taking her. She is like not even scared of the water, most of the time she would rather swim around on the steps without her floaties. I've been trying to teach her to hold her breath and kick her feet and she does good, but I don't think she gets the concept quite yet....kind of like potty training.ahahahahah. Anyways, I love that she is getting older and funner, she says some funny things and I just wonder where it comes from. Anyways, the 4th is this week and we are going down to southern cal, we are so excited for a break as a family. We will be hitting the beach everyday don't worry.
Swimming...
Trying Hard to kick her feet

Emilie thinks that licking the water is ok.
Lately Emmy has been so attached to her babies. She has been taking such good care of them. One day after swimming I caught her in here acting like she was changing her babies diaper. She also insists on feeding her babies while she is eating. So I not only get to clean her up after meals but her babies also.

ps... one last bit for my bachelorette buddies, its on tonight and I really hope Jason is in the final two. And the more I watch the previews I just hate graham he is just a jerk now. Anyways, I'm excited to watch it tonight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so cute! Her little floaties are adorable on her! Have fun in California on the beach...I'm Jealous! I just can't wait in two weeks when I get to go on a week vacation to Cancun! Yay! Did you get your invitation yet?

The Robinson's said...

Hey maybe we could meet up for the show! We are staying in Oceanside Sat- Wed. that would be so fun to see you guys:) Let us know where you are staying. Emilie's hair is getting long, I love her little pony, she is so dang cute.

Ulrich's said...

I am right there with you. I have almost had enough of this living in the ghetto thing. Today I'm feeling especially cooped up. It's freaking hot here, and it's not even fun to go swimming some days! Well- enough of my complaining. I'm just excited to get back to UT. Hopefully it will go fast from here on out!

Mikkel said...

I only just started watching the bachelorette this week but I like Jason too. The other guy seems nice, but just not right. I think we like the bachelorette cause it is guys competing so we can pretend they are competing for us and it's easier to choose who we'd like. I hope that wasn't a weird thought! I am excited to see your river pics. I want to go sooooo bad.

The Swapp's said...

Wow you have been real busy.. But I definetly have to say I want Jesse to win. I like Jason too but I just think Jesse will be better for her. So next week is going to be sad cause either way someone will be so hurt..

. said...

I am so behind on blogging. I am just barely looking at peoples. I was so excited to see all your posts. Emmy is sooo soo cute. She is getting big. Anna loved looking at all of the pics. It looks like you guys had a blast on the fourth of July in California. Are you prego yet? Call me sometime. Keep in touch!