This last week has been crazy for our family, I feel really stressed all of the sudden. I was so bored (The first part of the week), I've been reading a ton and I finished Eclipse way to fast because I couldn't put the book down, (poor Emilie) the next book needs to come out soon. The Host just isn't cutting it for me. But anyways, I am such an Edward fan, I literally hate Jacob even being a part of the book. I wish that Bella wouldn't play him so much. I just really hope it all works out how I want it too or else I will end up hating the books. haha. Anyways,
In the middle of the week Emilie received a package from Grandma Bartlett. She soooo loved it. She thought she was so special. So there are some pictures of that. She got a purse with suckers,bracelets & hair bows in it, a ball, and a picture book of grandma and grandpa and all her aunts and uncles. It is so cute. My mom is so creative, Emilie loves looking at it, every time she sees Grandpa Bartlett she goes, "Papa" and acts like she is crying. It is so funny. On Thursday we started potty training..........I cant say that I love it. I love looking at Emilie running around in cute little underwear but after having to change the underwear 6 different times in one day, was not very fun. She has done good today, shes gone in the potty 2 different times. So we will see how this goes, I hope it doesn't take too long.
And Lastly, Daniel got accepted to University of Appalachia in Virginia. So we are moving. I am so happy that he got in but so sad that we will be leaving. The town where the school is, is so tiny and small. But hopefully we can find fun people to hang out with and hopefully it will go by fast. I can even imagine having better friends than we do now. I am so thankful for the amazing friends and family we have got to enjoy living close to over the last 5 years. I hope I can handle it. Anyways, so that is our life this week. Just stressed out trying to get everything done before we leave. Daniel will be taking Physics II here in Spokane at Gonzaga starting in June so he can full fill all the requirements. But other than that just moving along with the summer. It seems like its too short now that we are leaving. But we will be back eventually. K I'm done rambling.
PS. So I know Emilie's hair looks like crap. We hadn't gotten dressed for the day yet.
Her cute little Bracelets
Her little memory book. She loves looking at everyone.
And Lastly this is a picture on Mothers day. Daniel and Emilie got me some flowers and a pedicure. I love my family.
9 comments:
Yay. . .you'll be a little bit closer to us! We really need to meet in the middle sometime and do a vacation. We miss you guys!! I swear Emilie just gets cuter and cuter. I just started reading Twilight. You know first hand how hard it is to sit down and read with a baby, but I'm loving it so far.
These pictures are so cute! I can't believe how life just got so crazy for you guys but that is so exciting for you guys! I hope you love Virginia. I was talking to your dad and he seemed really sad that you are going to be so far away! And I can't even believe how much Emilie has changed! I swear she looks just like Dan now to me. Crazy! Good luck potty-training.
Way cute pics. Anna misses Emmy. It will be good to have you guys home next week for a couple days. But way too sad. The Host will get better I promise. I ended up really liking it. Potty training sucks. Let's just have our kids pee their pants for the rest of their lives.
Yea for you guys! Going to VA! You will love it. I would love to live out there for a bit. But we WILL miss you. So when do you move out?
Yes, I liked the host a lot. I finished it last week. I just thought it was interesting. But like I said I don't ever read, so maybe that's what I liked it so much:) I'm excited for you guys. Virginia is beautiful and you're not far from D.C. so you can go sightseeing a lot if you want! Have fun with the rain in Washington, I'm jealous!
That is great Dan got accepted to Virginia! We are sad you guys will be so far away- good thing there is the blog:) I hope you guys are having a good summer!
I noticed that you weren't leading the music in RS anymore. Just when I find Kanab ties.... Mikele just got back from DC and wants to move there. She loved VA. She will be so jealous. (yep, I'm right. Mik just walked in and said LUCKY) If the Mikkel up higher in your comments is Mikkel Brown, that is kind of how my Mikele got her name. Her grandma (I think that is right) was talking about her in the bookstore when I was expecting Mik and I liked it. I thought of spelling it the same, but decided not to be such a copy cat. It is also fun to see so many familiar last names I recognize. I either know their parents or siblings. Good luck with all of your stuff.
Thank goodness for grandparents that send presents!!! I get excited every time we get a package :) Congratulations on the pharmacy school acceptance. It is so nice to know where you will be so that you can start planning. I remember being in limbo and it wasn't too much fun. Great job on the potty training- I am jealous!
Andrea how are you, it's crazy how everyone is conected somehow!! I found your blog on one of my friends that just found me haha Your little girl is so stinkin cute!!! And you look great as usual!!! I hope everything is going really great for you!!
Post a Comment