DANIEL has Graduated. YAY!!!!! And on to more schooling...... Just thought I would update everyone one our lives. On May 3, 2008 Daniel graduated with a Bachaelors of Science Degree in Biology/Zoology and a Minor in Chemistry. We are so happy about that, other then we wish we could hear from some schools about his further education, any day would be great.
The week after he gratuated we left for the state of Washington for yet another summer of selling Living Scriptures. I'm soooooo sick of leaving for the summers and being alone all day. (If any of you would like to learn how to control your ADD just let your husband do sales for the summer while you just sit at home. IT WORKS! Although it might make you insane.) J/k that was just a little side note. :)
Emilie is getting big, she is now 18 months and thinks she is in total control of our household. But we love her and are maybe thinking we could have another one, not quite yet but thinking about it.
Next the bachaelor ended last night and I have to say out of the 2 girls I did like his choice, I liked Shane, but I am really excited for the Bachaelorette DeAnna. I was so happy to see it was her. I really liked both her and Jenny, Brad was an idiot. But maybe she will find someone this time. It will be sweet.
Last but not least I've started Twilight. I'm almost done with the first book. Daniel wont let me finish because he has started reading it. Mostly to make fun of Alexis, but I think deeply he really loves Edward. HAHA. I like Edward, although I really thought he was wierd at first and I never would have persued him myself by the things he said, but his romance is growing on me.
So anyways, that is whats going on with us for now. As you can see this post is forever long because I am so bored in the summers. Ta Ta.
My Little Graduate.
15 comments:
Congrats to Daniel! That's a great accomplishment! I also watched the bachelor! I can't wait for DeAnna...as the Bachelorette! yeah... Artie is like "great... we don't get a break at all" (cuz it starts next week! :) Anyway, have fun this summer! Don't get too bored.
Hey Andrea. Good to hear you made it safely. I have to say I am not jealous of your long summer days! I definitely do not miss that. It is so nice to be home! I love your pictures. Congrats to Dan for graduating! That is so sweet! You will have to let us know when you hear about pharmacy school. I hope you get the one you want. Have fun and don't get too bored. At least you have a fun little daughter to keep you entertained.
Awww! I miss you guys so much. It is sad to look at the pics. It seems like everyone is just long gone. Sam and Mandy are moving over to K Town next week and I haven't seen Brace and Ang at all. Weird times. I love that you and Dan are BOTH Reading twilight. Daniel will turn gay for Edward. I know he has it in him. I love the graduation pics. My dad made a cute little video and there is a cute part of Emmy and Anna. They are so cute. Well keep in touch. We miss ya.
I know what you mean about Twilight. I finally broke down and started reading those books (after resisting long enough just because everyone was doing it) and I just am not getting the "Edward vibe" that everyone seems to get. I've been afraid to say that where Lex can hear me! haha. But he is growing on me! Good luck with the summer, if you get too bored to head to vegas to hang out with all of us!
Congrats Dan on the Graduation! love the pics. I hope the summer goes really well for you guys! Maybe when you guys get back we can go on a quick lake trip:) We miss you guys!
Thank goodness you have Emilie to keep you company! How exciting it is to have Daniel graduated- that is a major accomplishment. I love the pictures of Anna and Emilie, what sweet little friends. Good luck over the summer!
Go team Jacob!! I love your pics. You guys are so dang cute. Have fun this summer, don't get too lonley! remember, there is always blogging. P.s.
Stephanie Meyer is on good things utah tomorrow!!
Love the new page! It looks really good. I'm impressed. Where did you get these papers?
They are two cute girlfriends. I am sad they won't have eachother anymore. Sad hugs. It's sad to grow up and move on. Good job on grad Dan and I am glad that BOTH of you are reading Twilight. That is so funny! I want to hear what Dan has to say about it. I might have to call you guys! Sorry you are bored. Come to Vegas baby!
WOW! Your blog is darling! Congrats Dan! It's me on MONDAY! FINALLY! HOPE you guys are doing okay!!! JUST THINK...PUERTO RICO IN NOVEMBER! EMMY IS A DOLL! I love those pictures of her on the bucket!
First of all--Congrats to Daniel! YAY!! Second--I love twilight! It is a great book! I have nearly finished all three! I didn't think I would like them but I really do. Third -- I'm definitely excited for the Bachelorette!!! I like DeAnna but I really liked Jenny! I can't believe he didn't pick either one of them. He was my favorite bachelor up until that episode! He's so dumb! Your pictures are so cute! Such a darling little family. I hope you find stuff to do this summer! I miss you guys!
Hey little miss.... Your page is so cute, I really wish you were here so you could help, mine struggles a little, oh well! Anyway how are ya? I miss seeing you at church and playing the organ/piano, its just not the same, in fact I dont even sing now because you dont play:)
So....if you are moving to Viginia...does that mean I should put a different address down for you?! Let me know! And Emilie is so darn cute in ALL of her pictures! You must be a proud mom! I hope my kids are cute...I worry constantly :)
That is great Dan got into school! Its sad to think you guys will really be gone when you get back! Sad, we miss you guys. I hope all is well in WA. I will tell you how Cancun is- we leave tonight! Tell little Emmie and Dan Hi.
Wow, I can't believe you are going to Virginia.... That's great that he got excepted. When do you leave and how long will you have to be there??? So, is it that small town Daniel was talking about??? Is that the place? Crazy!
Post a Comment