Ok so this post has a bunch of random pictures of things that have happened latley.
1. Emilie went "Poop-poo" on the toillet, she was so excited, every day she tells me when she goes "Peepee" and "Poop-poo". So I thought why not try to start the whole toilet training thing, anyways, she did it and thought it was so cool. So now everytime she *toots* she says "poop-poo" and thinks she has to go to the bathroom. Needless to say I have put her on the toilet many times latley without her doing anything, although she did go pee one time.
2. Tuesday night was BUNCO....now I love bunco but havent won in a very long time. I hosted it this time so I picked out all the prizes. I just happened to be lucky this time a WON. I was so excited, especially since I got to pick one of the prizes that I picked out, meaning I liked all the prizes. So I had to take a picture of our BUNCO group this year since this I only have 1 time left. We have been doing it for 3 years now, so I will totally miss those fun girl nights when we leave. I love the girls I play with and will really miss the fun times.
3.This last weekend Daniel flew out to Virginia so Emilie and I went to the Moapa track meet. My little brother michael Pole Vaults, Long Jumps, and he runs the 100 and 4x100. Emilie loved being outside in the nice weather. Emily Teerlink played with her almost the entire time, she was such a good little helper, she would take Emilie anywhere she wanted to go. Michaels pole valut took forever to get started but he finally got to start jumping and he won the meet jumping 13 feet. yay go BULLDOGS.
4. After the meet on friday we went to my grandparents house and stayed the night. The next morning I got up and did about 9 hair cuts. (basically I was spending all morning doing hair cuts) So since everyone else had received a hair cut Emilie felt like she needed one. She was so excited when I put her up on the chair to get one. I just pretended like I cut her hair since she has none we need to hold on to all that we can. But I just thought it was so cute. She is trying to be so grown up latley.
So anyways, here are some pictures of those events that took place this week.
6 comments:
Hi there! I hope you don't mind me commentin' on your blog! This is Blake Brinkerhoff, by the way. Remember me?? It's cool to see you and the guys and see what you've all been up to these past years. It'd be great to get in touch again! bbrinke9@yahoo.com
It'd be great to hear from you!
~Blake
good luck on the interview! I love the new pictures. Emilee looks so grown up on the "potty pictures!" I hope that Ava will start telling me when she is going to go to the bathroom so I can get her potty trained- I hate changing stinky diapers!!! (is 14 months too early!?- jk :) I wish that I new how to play bunco- it looks like so much fun.
She is such a little Andrea! How cute! Way to go on the poopin Emilie. That is awesome. Emilie has the biggest blue eyes. It is so cute.
Emilie is darling, even when she pooping :) Brace and I had fun tending her on Sunday! The bunco pic is cute of everyone (not me). I am way excited for this weekend. We will have loads of fun!
Haha, I love that you are blogging right now!! The lives of house moms eh!! I love your hair, it is so stinking cute!!
How exciting with the potty training. Max has sat on the toilet twice, but hasn't 'done' anything yet. He loves flushing the toilet and saying "bye bye pee pee." He learned it from Elmo's Potty Time movie:)
Post a Comment