Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

So this last weekend was my moms birthday. My dad gave her money so that she can just buy what she wanted. So he decided that he wanted to play Deal or No Deal with her. So he put me in charge. After many hours of using our Cricuts Kelli and I finally got done making the cases. Anyway, so here are some picture of the party.
Lyndsey and Taiylor, the case girls
Uncle Nicholas and Emilie
My dad taking this game way to seriously. Explaining it all to my mom.
The Game has started, she picked case 12.
Everyone watching and hanging out.
This was my famous banker. Daniel was the actual banker.
Her case had 400 dollars in it. She ended up taking the deal for 295. yay go mom.
My family posing at the end of the show. haha, it was fun





5 comments:

The Robinson's said...

I love the new pics of Emily! They are adorable:) The Deal or No Deal looks fun, way to be creative! I had fun at Bunco, I will miss ya this summer-we might have to do web cam bunco:)

Unknown said...

Super Cute Pictures... and your mom was telling me all about the Deal or No Deal... wish I could have been there... it looks like fun!

. said...

You are so creative. It ticks me off. haha. It looks like it turned out really well! I love it.

The Morrells said...

What a cute idea! We might have to steal that idea one of these times!

Mikkel said...

Very cute and fun. I love it. Love Em's pics too. So are you guys gone?? How is WA?