Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Camping at the Sands

This weekend we went camping at the sand dunes with some of our friends. We all wanted to do a little something before everyone leaves for the summer and so we went 4-wheeling at the dunes. It was so much fun. We have amazing friends who we always have a good time with, but we really enjoyed this trip. We will miss them all when we have to leave. So here are some of the pictures of the fun times we had on the dunes. ps: If you have never gone to the dunes you need to go.........and my most favorite part would be the night ride. soooooooo fun.

Here we are just stoping for a picture, Sam & Mandy, Clayton & Lex, Brace & Ang, Daniel & I
This is Clayton with his shirt tucked in. haha he thought he was so cool, lex was begging him to un tuck it.
This is Daniel and I up at the like 900 foot waterfall

Brace is amazing on this thing, he would wheelie up and down the dunes hills. Ang was such a good sport she doest even get scared
The girls showing their great jumping abilities. haha.
Mandy, Ang, Lex,and I
A picture of the crew taking a break
Daniel and I, do you love the wind blown hair

Daniel getting ready for our midnight ride
Lex, Mandy and Sam (drinking his DIET drink)
Ang, Me, Mandy and Lex, actually its the 4 A's.
Angela, Andrea, Amanda, Alexis
We all look hot in our camping gear.

Me and my hottie getting ready for a midnight ride
Clayton riding the dunes.


8 comments:

The Robinson's said...

Love it Andrea! We had so much fun on that trip, Good times:) It makes me sad to think you guys are leaving in a few weeks!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

I love them! We had a blast. So sad it's winding down and then you guys are going to be gone next semester. Weird. But I guess so are we, even weirder! Hey, I still need to get some of those pictures from you, like the ones of the four of us girls in the dark at camp and jumping off the hill (even though it's obvious I am not a jumper!) and the ones where the boys are jumping their four wheelers. That's great!

The Swapp's said...

Im SO sad we didn't get to hang out, but at least I'll see ya on tue, and im tryin to get some way cute prizes so get ready.. ARe you guys not gunna live in Cedar next semester?

. said...

What is up with me and pics? I just cannot take a good picture. haha. Clayt just keeps making fun of me when we are jumping down the sand dunes hill. I know I look pretty gay but at least I don't have my shirt tucked in.

Ulrich's said...

You guys have taken a lot of fun vacations lately. I guess you have to get mentally prepared for the summer in some way! Where are you going? I don't think I've ever asked.

Mikkel said...

What a fun weekend! It makes me want to get into 4 wheeling. So I am actually still here in Cedar cause Traj had the throw ups real bad. He is feeling better today. What are you doing this weekend? We could go to the park tomorrow. Or maybe even today (fri). I would call but my phone numbers are gone. If I don't hear from you I will stalk your number down somehow!

Lacey Robinson said...

Andrea, I clicked on sitemeter but I'm not sure how to download it...help!
My email is laceyorton2003@yahoo.com....
Thanks!

Chad said...

I am DYING at the picture of you girls jumping. What the crap is lex doing? It looks like she was sitting on something and you photo shopped it out. Funny funny. This is candace by the way, I can't figure out how to sign in with my own name!!grr....