ok , so I havent written in here in FOREVER, yeah I know you all love to hear from us... but we have been soo busy with school work and things, I havent really had the time, and also we havent really taken any pictures this week, but we have had fun, Daniels parents came over this weekend and we hung out, Daniel and I fianlly got to get away and go to the temple which was nice, and now we are just waiting for this week to get over with cause we are going to MEXICO, now that will be a nice break. We are way excited other than we are leaving Emilie which is going to be tuff, but my mom is loving the fact that she gets her ALL WEEK. (hopfully by the end she is still loving it) But anyways, that is our life right now just school school and more school. Oh and to all my BUNCO friends, I am going to win this week. Mark it down... :)
10 years ago
1 comments:
I am going to be right along side of you winning on Wednesday. It is long over due for me. I am going through a dry spell. Kinda like my love life. haha. Just kidding. I can't wait for aerobics tomorrow. I love being sore. I love not being able to walk or sit down when I need to pee. How about you?
Post a Comment