Monday, November 26, 2007

MEXICO baby

Mike and Jessica Ulrich, Jordon and Liz Sharp, and Us.
The beautiful beach
The great arch, in cabo.
The Beach
Us, with the ship in the back
Me Sliding down a rock.

Then Daniel
This was in Puerto Vallerta.
ME para sailing in Mazatlan.
We had fun at this sweet hotel on the beach.

Starting our training on the boat.
Formal Night.. we are dorks.
Me with this huge guy that I have no clue about, he is from "the predator" I was told.
Daniel and I in front of this sweet swimming hole.
The Browns and Gilbergs, getting reading to zip through the jungle.


So, Daniel and I had a blast in Mexico. It was so nice to get away even though we missed Emilie so much. The weather was amazing and almost too hot. We love every min. of it. I think that I ate a ton of food, (here I come aerobics) anyways, we really had a blast, we went on 12 zip lines that went like 60 miles an hour, and hung out on the beach, I went para sailing, (Daniel didn't go he claimed he had been already) just ask and I will tell you the story. We did a lot of shopping, and had a lame Thanksgiving dinner. In Cabo we went to lovers beach and got pounded by waves, I think I had dirt on every part of my body. Its nice to be back with Emilie who had a blast in Kanab, thanks to Grandma Bartlett. But sucks to have to go back to school work. Anyways, and about the bachelor, I can believe how low Brad is, he doesn't ever deserve to get married. the end.

4 comments:

. said...

First of all, why are you so dang fine!? Like I would ever post a picture of me in a bikini on my blog! You are the last person who needs to be going to aerobics! I loved your Mexico pics. Looks like it was a lot of fun. You need to teach me how to style my hair. Your hair looks so cute short but mine is lamo lately. Is Emilie so glad to be with you again?

Angie said...

Looks like you had a great time. Don't you hate those stupid emergency life-vest trainings they do on cruise ships? Guess I shouldn't knock 'em, a cruise ship sank last week and everyone got off okay--glad that wasn't you guys!!:)

Rach said...

Mexico looked so fun! I am so jealous. I need a vacation! I will go to Aerobics with you anytime... even though you don't need it... Like lexi said, if you can wear a bikini and then post a pic of it, you are FINE. Call me Thursday if you go.

. said...

We missed you tonight. Why didn't you come over? We could have put the phone on. I dropped my phone when I left work. It broke again. But now it works again. Anyway, so I didn't get your text until now. I thought it was a little late to text you back. I'm a night owl. I will come with you tomorrow at 10 to Mikkels. Just call me. Anna will probably sleep in late because she was up late. I talked to Kristie and she wants to maybe play games on Friday if Weston can get it off. She doesn't know though. Let's try Christmas lights tomorrow. haha. Garbage can here we come. Shoot..this is a novel. Anyway. See you tomorrow.