Monday, November 12, 2007

Emilies 1 year old Pictures






We went down to st george on friday and had Emilies 1 year old pictures taken, she has been a little butt because she is getting a tooth right now, but they turned out good. Thought you would want to see them.

6 comments:

. said...

Andrea! Emmy is darling. I love these pics! They turned out so cute!

Rach said...

These are the cutest pics! Where in St. George did you get them done? I need to take my girls in. SO about bunco... DREAM ON GILBERG!!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Andrea! Those are the cutest pictures of Emily! I can't wait until maybe one day far away I can take pictures of my cute kids!

Angie said...

Cute pics Andrea. We just had our kids' pictures done at Sears in St. George a couple of weeks ago. Is that where you went?

. said...

Andrea. Don't even waste your time on watching the Bachelor. It is the worst episode you will ever see in your life. I am utterly depressed. I hate reality shows.

. said...

I saw my little Emmy at church today. Her and Anna were so happy to see each other! I am SOOOO SOOO happy you guys are going to be home today. It is about dang time. I will give you a day or two to get unpacked and all that fun stuff but then we are HANGING out. Because I am going through gilberg family withdrawals.