Friday, January 13, 2012

Emilie's 5th Birthday

Better late than never. I can not believe I have a 5 year old. It seems crazy to think we are in our last stretch before I have a child in school. I'm thankful for this time I get to spend with my kiddos and I love making their Birthdays fun and Magical like mine were. I grew up loving birthdays (Daniel, not so much) it was always my special day and I want to make that day special for my kiddos. Emilie is so girly and loves to perform and be on stage... (If you haven't seen the last post, you need to) Anyway, I decided to throw her a DIVA party. We invited friends and they got glammed up. Funky hair, nails and make-up were a must. They got to walk out on the catwalk and perform their favorite songs. We listened to a lot of Justin Beiber & Selina Gomez. I loved it! Emilie was spoiled with presents and overall it was a great birthday. Other than I still have a pinata in my coat closet because it was too cold and windy to go outside...hmmm what to do with that. I'm so thankful for this little 5 year old who has so much energy and excitement. Its more than I can handle some days but I can't imagine not having her in my life. I'm truly blessed to have 2 healthy and beautiful kids. Here are some pictures that documented her special day. 



Photobucket

0 comments: