I can't believe its been a month since I have blogged last. It has been kind of crazy around here. November 1st we moved and we didn't have Internet for a while, then we had thanksgiving and Christmas shopping. Things have stared to calm down except for the Chrismtas Shopping but I now have a few minutes to blog so here we go YAY.
This video is of Emilie in her true glory. We were getting ready for church and she started singing for me. I was busting up because she let me tape her one my phone a couple of times and then on the camera which was the best one by far. She is pure drama but we love her. I hope you enjoy her personality as much as I do in this video.
Singing to a song from Alvin and the Chipmunks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment