Sunday, July 17, 2011

Our New Car: The Buick Enclave

We had been looking for a new car for a while and we had test drove 2 that we wanted, the Buick enclave and the Chevy traverse. They are the same car inside just look different on the outside. While researching it one day I found a great deal. There were only 3 enclaves listed online within 500 miles that had DVD systems which was a must have. We were not excited about the color but thought we could deal with it, we didn't dislike it, just wasn't our first choice. So we called on this enclave in Albuquerque, NM and got a great deal on an awesome car. We left that night and came back the next day with a new car. We actually love the color more now than when we bought it. We love it all! We wanted 3 things: leather seats, DVD system and the 3rd row. Well this has all that and lots of other fun gadgets. It has the navigation, back up camera, key-less start, memory seats, heated/cooling seats, 2nd row has captain chairs rather than a bench, it has a tow package so we can haul trailers, Bose sound system acoustic windows and many more fun settings. We got a great deal on this car because it was a trade in at a Toyota dealership and they basically had no clue about enclaves. After we had bought it the sales man said oh look, it has a tow package. We were like sweet, he was probably like shoot I could have got more money. There were a few things like that they missed the details on. We got a steal and we are loving our new car!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

Andrea... It is a beauty.. My cousin has one and LOVES it... I am in love with your cute blog and family... I wish you could help me make mine cute like yours!! Love ya

Cando said...

Yay for new cars! That is so fun. And I bet you look soooo sexy driving it around! I need to take a blogging class from you. I bet your blog makes an awesome memory book.

The Swindlehurst's said...

Love the new car! I wish that I could have seen you when I was in town last time...but I think Im coming in August? There is a relay on the 28th that I really want to do, we need 5 people and each person runs 2, 3 mile legs...are you in??