We have been to Lake Powell a few times this summer. Daniel's parents bought a boat again and we all are super excited. The lake has been missed by everyone in the family. Daniel and the kids are loving it and I can't wait till I'm all healed to be able to do everything. It's killing me just sitting on the boat. Hopefully by the end of the summer I will be able to do something. Anyways, here are some pictures of some of the fun times we've had a beautiful Lake Powell.
The water is so high this year. Each time we go it has raised 10-15 feet. This was the first time we went and the sand bar was out in the middle of the lake now its probably covered by 25 feet of water.
We've done lots of tubing, wake boarding, and cliff jumping. Watching my father in law trying to get up on his slalom ski was hilarious too. Hes devastated he can't get up anymore and says he will by the end of the summer, wish I had 1,000 bucks to bet. My odds would be great!





0 comments:
Post a Comment