Monday, June 20, 2011

Trip to Tempe

Daniel had a 2 day training down in Tempe, AZ. We decided to make it a family trip. We spent 4 days down there and had a blast. We did a lot of swimming, shopping, eating and movies. The kids love hotel rooms and being somewhere new. And I loved getting out of town for a much needed trip. It was so nice to relax and not think of everything that has been going on. There has been a lot of stress in our lives lately and we needed some family time. Daniel spoiled me with some new clothes for summer and I loved spending time with my kids. I still was recovering from the accident but the kids did great while Daniel was at his training. We had to stay at the hotel because I wasn't allowed to drive but we had a great time swimming, napping and taking pictures.
This is one of my favorites. The kids thought they were helping so much by taking their luggage in. They are getting so big!

 We went to Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D. They love movies but only if there is treats. Would you believe it cost us 60 dollars to get into the movie and buy popcorn/treats. NUTS right?
 Emilie was totally in picture mood this week.
 More of her picture poses...
We had a great trip. I love making the kids happy. I always wish we had longer trips and Daniel is always ready to be home. I wish he liked traveling more....the end!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Taylors said...

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better but that sucks you can't drive!!!! Love all of Emilie's cute pictures, she reminds me of Taiylor and Lyndsey, I love those girls :)
Rick is the same as Daniel... doesn't love to travel, I think I could live in a hotel :)

Jared said...

I love Emilies poses!!! She is too cute!

Angie said...

I can totally believe you spent $60 on the movie. When we were living in Vegas a couple of summers ago we spent $58 on a movie with the kids (which ironically was Kung Fu Panda). I about died! Gotta love Kanab's old theatre where you can take your fam to the movie and get treats for $20!