Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Daniel's Sort of Graduation

Daniel had graduation a week after I got home from the hospital. He left for Virginia without me or the kids. He had to do some review classes and his school graduation was on May 14, 2011. He ended up coming home to be with us and missed the entire graduation day. So we decided to do a mock graduation at home. It was very funny and not very formal. My dad made him take the oath of a pharmacist and Daniel's dad presented him with his diploma and introduced him as a Doctor of Pharmacy. We at least got some pictures, even though we put his sash thing on wrong. The blue side was supposed to be facing down, lol. I need to retake pictures someday,  maybe when I have some energy. Anyways, so here are a few snap shots of the day.
Here is the family. Easton in his true VA hill-billy attire with no shirt.
Daniel has worked so hard on schooling and we are so excited to be finally done. We actually get to move on with our lives after 8 years. Its a huge accomplishment and I am very thankful to have married such a great guy!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kelli and Nicholas said...

ha ha fake or real at least he did it!!!! congrats dan :)