I don't have much to blog about this week...sorry. We did have a great weekend, Nicholas and Kelli came over we had a great day up at peek-a-boo 4-wheeling, eating & playing in the sand.
This picture is 2 weekends ago when it snowed like crazy and we took the four wheelers out and pulled each other on the tube.
And here is this last weekend it was so nice. A great family day up at the peek-a-boo dunes. As you can see in the pictures below, Daniel decided to hang out with less clothes on than most ;) I still love him though!
And here is a video of our attempt to teach Emilie how to roll down the sands.
This has been a very crazy week so far, its amazing really! I felt as if I had an ulcer on Monday, things were great today. I am excited for what the future holds! As for now... I am super excited for a small relaxing vacation with the hubbster this weekend. Hopefully I get some good pics. Go BYU!



2 comments:
So cute! what is it with our family? the kids don't like to get dirty... but parent and grandparents are encouraging it. Not sure this new generation know how to have true fun.
I am so excited for what the future holds too! :) It's going to be so fun. You guys deserve it after all the hard work.
Post a Comment