Its crazy how much time has just flown by since we have been back. I was so good at blogging in VA because I had so much time on my hands. Our lives were very simple with not much going on. Daniel has already finished his 1st rotation at Walgreen's and has been working for Zions Pharmacy until he starts rotations again in January. If only he could stay there the entire time... that would be nice. I think we have been over to St. George every weekend since we have been back. Either Christmas shopping, date nights, baptism, shopping...ect. Lots going on. I am still trying to get everything together for our Christmas party's & Christmas next week. There is a lot to do with not much time left. Daniel seems to be working, golfing or playing basketball...none of that consists of helping with Christmas...and I wish that it would. Christmas is so dang stressful. I have had to do a Musical Number in Church each week in December. Our Christmas Program is on Sunday and I have a Piano Solo that I have hardly practiced along with other songs that I am accompanying. Wish me luck.
The kids are super excited for Christmas and they will be seeing Santa tomorrow. That makes me excited, I love listening to them talk about Santa, Emilie is always telling Easton about the naughty and nice list. We went to the Parade of Lights and drove by the homes that had lights last night and they loved it. Also the weather has been so nice, so we have been going to the park, 4 wheeling, bike riding and enjoying the sunshine, we have been busy and we love every minute.
I cut my hair...yes...I can't grow it out...ever. I don't know why but I just can't stand it. It way healthier now and am very happy that I am not growing it out. Took way to long and it got no where. The ugly stage seemed to last more than a year...my hair was just gross. Anyways, enough jabbering here is some pics for you.
This was at Sadies Baptism. (Scott & Saras Oldest)
This was at the Christmas Parade of Lights





2 comments:
I'm such a slacker mom. I didn't even know the parade of lights was last night...until today:( Oh well, there's always next year, right? Good luck with your musical numbers, I'm sure they'll be great.
I am so sad we missed the parade of lights too. I had no idea it was last night until this morning too and I have been to every one since they started doing it. Inwas so looking forward to it. Bummer. Anyways what I got on here to say is you look gorgeous in that picture at the baptism! Love the post.
Post a Comment