Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Santa Pictures

The kids got to see santa a few times this year. Here are the main pictures. Santa also came to our Family Christmas Party which emilie was the first to run up and hug him. It was so cute. Christmas is so fun when you are a kid. Anyways, I'll do a christmas post later but for now here are these.
Easton did OK for this one...just wait :)
 Miss Emilie and Santa
 And now Easton...I love it.

Photobucket

3 comments:

A.R. said...

Hi Andrea! Wow - these pictures of Easton totally bring back memories...they're awesome. :) Hope you all are doing well and made it through the holidays. We had 18 inches of snow over Christmas and the weekend. Ug. I didn't go to church the whole month of December due to the weather and then, well, traveling up to NYC. I love that place!

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say Hi. Happy New Year!

Angie

Angie said...

Santa could SMILE! haha.

Anonymous said...

Why is it that Santa Clause always has to be CREEPY! Our Santa was creepy and had no Jolly Spirit at all...and was missing his front teeth so he couldn't smile! Your santa isn't smiling either...seriously they need to get better Santa's! Your kids are cute though. I love Easton's reaction. Priceless!