We have been so lucky this year, we have not had any snow yet which is amazing. But needless to say we woke up around 7:45 this morning looked out the window and there was a good amount of snow. Emilie instantly was like lets go outside. So Daniel gave her a coat and some shoes and she went out the back door. After figuring out if it was a good enough snow to build a snowman we decided to eat some breakfast and head on out. It was actually very nice and not too cold and a lot of fun to build one. Here is Emilie in her snow outfit and boots.
Daniel and the kiddos
Me and the kids
Emilie eating the snow, she said 'after I eat this ice then I can get more' after 2 bits she threw it down. Later that day she also said 'when is it going to stop colding outside.'
This is our 2nd finished snowman. We got the first one all finished and we live on a hill so it kind of fell over...bummer. So we built another one and this is it. Sadly a couple hours later it was still snowing and we looked outside and it had fallen over too. Good thing Daniel is in Pharmacy school and not architecture school :), maybe we built it to tall, IDK, oh well we really enjoyed it while it lasted. Frosty has oreo eyes, carrot nose, candy corn mouth, tree branches for arms, and blueberries for buttons.
Trying to get a family picture with Frosty! We had to set the camera on the window seal.TAKE 1:(Emilie got scared when I was running down the hill, she took off and ended up on the ground as the timer went off)
TAKE 2:(Easton turned is head at about the 9 sec mark, 1 more second and it would have been great)
TAKE 3:(Finally a good one, even though Daniel says I look like an alien)
Later we decided to make our gingerbread village. Instead of one house the village comes with 5 little houses. We had a good, stressful, crazy, candy eating time.

I love easton in the background of this one
the kiddos
no words...
the village
And now time for... some ELF YOURSELF videos to put you in the Christmas spirit. Turn off the blog music above. 


And this is for those of you who are just as nuts as Glenn Beck!
4 comments:
I can't begin to tell you how excited I am that you are going to be here for Christmas. I can't wait!
Great snowman....and yes I'm amazed you got a snowman to stand up even for a short time on that hill you live on. That's talent.
mom
gotta love jibjab...Im so mad our family doesnt fit anymore they only have 5 faces:):)
I love how cute your kids are! I also love the little gingerbread houses...I think they look so much cuter than the big ones you buy from the stores! Also, gotta love the snowman....I haven't attempted one in years-it's always too cold! I hope you guys have a fun Christmas at home with your families!
ha ha shimmy those big jugs daniel! :) i'm so excited to see you all!!!
Post a Comment