The kiddos got to go see Santa this week. And....Emilie actually did it, she sat on his lap. Once at the library and then at our church party. And she now LOVES Santa, she knows that he is going to bring her presents to grandmas house in Utah. She is so excited I love it.
Now Easton...well it went a little differently. He took one look at the guy and he was terrified.
Wondering when his mom is going to stop torturing him just to get a picture.
And this was the library Santa the first one she saw this year
This is the not so sure face, but I'm a big girl now so I have to do it.
And now she is excited, telling him everything she wants for Christmas. Do you want to know... She is already asking for a Computer, umbrella, flashlight, and more random things I cant remember.

And Easton, terrified again.
And last this is a cool little web site where you can peronalize a video message from santa for your kids. They will love it, Emilie thought it was so cool that santa would send her a message. Anyways, here it is http://portablenorthpole.tv/
4 comments:
In that 2nd picture of Easton and Santa, Santa looks about as happy to be there as Easton! haha. Don't you sometimes wonder where they find these Santas? The worst are the ones that look like 12 year old little boys under a fake beard!
Ok - I just have to comment on the first Santa...He's CREEPY! The second santa is much, much better!!! I would have cried like Easton too if Santa really looked like the first one!
Thanks so much for telling me about that Santa video. It was awesome!
We can't wait to see you guys! Have a safe trip out here and give us a call when you guys have free time.
Post a Comment