So don't get me started on Halloween this year, but I have to post some of the pictures that did get taken so Grandma and Papa can see. Anyways, there are not very many good pictures because I was busy doing a bunch of other things, so..... You get what you get and you don't throw a fit :) So here are my kids. Emilie looked a lot cuter than she did in these pictures. She had wiped all the mascara like all over her face. But oh well.
10 years ago
5 comments:
Thank you Thank you... LOVE the pictures. Yes I love Eastons costume and Emilie's is way cute too.
I know ward Activities can be a nightmare sometimes when you are the one in charge... But... You are so talented and have wonderful leaderships skills.
Those Grandbabies are so cute.... man I miss them soooo much.
love your all
Grandma Erica B.
Cute! Sorry the party wasn't too fun, but at least you got to watch the proposal! And Emlies birthday looks like it was way cute and fun. I LOVE the cake! I need to lean how to decorate a cake before Hailee's birthday coming up!
oh my gosh their costumes are so adorable! that really is the cutest lion costume ive seen. emilie's costume fits her personality perfectly :) sassy and spunky :)
Cute!...sorry halloween wasn't much fun for you guys! (I stole the idea of the feet picture with the rings from you for Adler's Birth Announcement...cute, cute...just thought I'd let ya know..haha, I love it! Thanks!)
Happy Thanksgiving, i love you all.
Post a Comment