Monday, November 16, 2009

Counting the Days :)

So we have 1 month until we get to go HOME for a couple weeks. We are getting excited and decided to make a chain. We have one week till Daniel has a week off for Thanksgiving, and then 2 1/2 weeks till we leave for Christmas. So we just thought we would share these pics with you.
Emilie and Easton

So we were getting ready for church and I needed Emilie curlers to dry fast. So she got to sit under moms Hair Dryer...And she loved it, she thought she was so cool. And looked way cute.
At first she was ignoring me, pretending she was deep into her readings
On nice days, Daniel and I like to go play tennis. The kids usually do pretty well but this time Easton wasn't enjoying it to much, hence the picture. He was enjoying the ride until he saw me.
These pictures don't have great quality because I had turned off the flash, but this is when I had 2 sick kids and was hardly getting any sleep. I found my self sitting there and everyone around me had fallen asleep. This was at 6:30, wondering why I wasn't asleep also.
Easton, who actually fell asleep for a min with out being in my arms. This little guy was so congested, he ended up getting an ear infection. He would not even let Daniel hold him all he wanted was me, and he was not sleeping. It was a ruff week.
And last I found this on my camera along with about 15 other 3 second videos, Emilie got into my camera and started videoing things. This one is of her trying to get Easton to smile. I thought it was cute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love count down chains. They are such a simple idea and work great. I can't wait to see you all!!!!

mom

the copp family said...

hey can i get your address so i can send you an invitation to wyatts birthday party, and i had to get another phone because i washed mine by accident lol so nicholas was nicw enough to give me an old one lol. so can i get your number again. miss ya and the kids are adorable.
love ya , magen

GillyBlog said...

I can't wait to see you guys!!! We totally miss you. I can't believe how big Easton is. Your family is so flipping cute!!
Happy Thanksgiving

Kelli and Nicholas said...

i love emilie in that video. she tries so hard to sound like an adult! ha ha. easton is soooo big! i can't believe you guys are coming in less than a month! i'm so excited!

. said...

We love your blog. Anna loves the videos. SO post more! You are such a cute little mama. You think of the best ideas for your kids. We miss you!