Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our trip home

Leaving for UTAH and Eastons first plane ride. Emilie was such a pro at the airport. She knows everything to do. Here we are at the start of our trip.



We went to Quail with my family and camped and then had fun on the lake. They have 2 wave runners and then an old X2 jet ski. We had so much fun. Emilie loved the wave runners and everything, she would drive and we would be going 60 mph on the lake. It was a blast.

Easton ready for a day on the lake.

Emilie after eating donuts in the morning

Emilie and Papa on the X2

Daniel Skiing, the water was like glass that morning it was so nice.

Our family at Quail

I love this picture of Emilie holding the DP

Emilie and I

Emilie got to go the Anna's birthday party. It was so much fun. She loved playing with Anna and all her cousins while at home.

Anna and Emilie

Anna's birthday crew


*4th of July*

To start of the day I woke up at 6:30 am and did the Fun Run (2 1/2 miles around Kanab) I met up with some of my friends to take a picture but Alexis and I ran together. We finished in 20 min and Lexi and I brought home the 3rd and 4th place ribbon for our age group. Nice huh.


After the run we went to the parade, this is my first time in Kanab for the 4th and we loved it, We have been gone every summer for 6 years and it was nice to be able to be home and spend time with family. Picture of the Gilbergs and then Bartletts.


Emilie and Easton, Emilie trying to learn how to pick up candy from the parade while Easton was sleeping :)

Daniel and Emilie

Lyndsey performing in the parade and later that night won the talent show competition



Our Little family

Then we got the permission to go to 3 lakes. Both our families came and besides Rachel's fall on the zip line, everything was great and fun. Emilie wouldn't turn to take a picture.



Here is Daniel on the zip line, my video you cant really see me that good


Then later that night both our family's rented the pool to BBQ and watch the fireworks. We had a blast, it was a full day.



On Sunday we blessed Easton. Thanks to everyone who came. We loved seeing everyone and we had a fun luncheon after too.

My baby boy. 3 Months old.





Then on Monday we took family pictures. This was the first time my family has been together in a long time so we had family pictures taken. Matt Brown took our main one but then the others are just with my camera. So far this is the one we like the best..still looking though

Grandma and Papa with the grand kids


10 comments:

Keresa said...

Great pictures Andrea! I loved looking through them. Glad you had a good visit and that you made it home safely. We'll see you in a just a few more weeks!

Rach said...

Hey Andrea! We had fun getting to hang out with you guys a little bit. Someday lets plan to all live close!!! (maybe Kanab?)

the copp family said...

yeah kind of i just dont know how to write before the pics. i am so sorry i couldnt go to the blessing though nathan had alread signed up for the race by the time we found out about it but it looked like it was a lot of fun. congrats, wyatt was three months when we blessed him too. was aunt kimmy their?

Lacey Robinson said...

Kenny and I just read through your blog to catch up...it's been a long time since we've seen you guys! It's crazy that it has been a year since PharmD school started...will you guys go back to Utah your third year??

Mikkel said...

Glad you got to go "home" and had a fun time! I am sure it's especially sweet for you, being so far away. You look great!

Sharps said...

your pictures turned out really cute! I am still sad I had to bumb out on you! Sorry! Hope you guys had so much fun...boating and family...nothing better! I am lovin your dark hair btw!

Brownies said...

We were so bummed we were going to be gone over the fourth and Easton's blessing weekend. It would have been so fun to see you guys and hold little Easton. Looks like you had a blast though. We'll have to hook up next time we both make it to Kanab. Emilie is so grown up, adn Easton is so adorable. I wish we lived closer so we could play together!

Daniel and Jami said...

Hi Andrea, I stumbled upon your blog and your family is way cute! I ran into your mom around Christmas time.. in fact we were standing in line at Target for black Friday. Anyways, I just wanted to say congratulations on your beautiful family! -Jami Leavitt

Kelli and Nicholas said...

oh that was so much fun! we miss you guys already!

Hughes Bunch said...

Andrea you have a beautiful family and wow how fun your dad is a grandpa that is weird right, but hey you look really good. It was fun to look on your blog I found it from someone else's.