Well here are a few pictures of what we have been up to lately. We our enjoying life out here in the country. We have been missing home ever since we returned from our trip, but we have some fun things to look forward to. Here is Emilie at her last story time for the summer, they did a puppet show, she loves going to the library.
My mom came out for a few days which was so fun and nice. She is always such a big help with the kids when she comes, I love it. She does everything for these 2, they love her so much. The video is of her getting Easton ready for a bath and he was cracking up.
One morning we had a lost deer in the front yard, Emilie my mom and I all sat there and watched it try to find its way home, it was sweet. Emilie loved it and the story my mom made up was so cute, Emilie kept telling everyone that a deer lost her mommy and she couldn't find her but then she left to go find her.
4 comments:
I can't believe how big the kids are getting. They are sooooo adorable!
Is that what Pioneers looked liked when they danced....? lol
I'm sure not nearly as cute.
You've got to love it.
Grandma B.
I miss them already.
Love the dancing pioneer! So cute. Your kiddos are so cute and getting so big.
oh, your emilie is so beautiful. she really looks a lot like you. and not too shabby on the sewing!
Post a Comment