This last weekend was the official ceremony for Daniels White Coat. This is the coat that he has to wear while being a student pharmacist (Intern) and when he is doing other some other things. I got to be the one who presented it to him along with the dean of the college. Its kind of crazy to think things are moving right along. Does he look like a doctor yet? One day... here are a few pictures of the event, the first video is of us putting on the jacket. We didn't get any good pictures of the presenting part but we should be getting some professional pictures soon. But for now you can see these.
This is what his jacket and pin says

Daniel and some fat pregnant lady
These are some of Daniels buddies from school.
They call themselves the back row bums.
This is his class. He is on the top row 4th from the right.
11 comments:
aw he looks so official and all grown up :). Way to go Daniel!
Hello Dr. Dan! Congrats! Loved the pics. Don't make fun of yourself Andrea! You look great. You don't even know what fat feels like. :)
Congrats!! He looks so professional :)
Yay Dan! Congrats!
yay, way to Go Daniel! That is awesome! He'll be done before you know it! And Andrea you look Great!!
Way awesome guys! Congrats to both of you. I know it's hard on Andrea too. I like the fat lady comment! haha. Not even. But good job Dan. You are looking so professional! I tried the pics again and they didn't work. Sorry. I bet you guys are really excited to really be getting somewhere!!
Very Official!! I love it
Hey I know this is kind of random... I noticed your link on my friends page so I thought I would check it out! Not sure if you remember me? Looks like you guys are doing good! Congrats to Daniel thats awesome!
Gilberg! It was good to get your post on our blog a while ago. It looks like things are moving along nicely for you and your family. What's your phone number nowadays? I still have the same number since the last time we talked. We should catch up.
Robert
Hey Dan its Josh, Congrats buddy. Sorry its taken forever to tell you. Hope you guys are doing good and having fun.
Hey I got you comment on my blog! Good to know you still remember me :) Yes I do still keep in touch some Philly people, Bon Chiapelli and his son Brad Mead stopped by my house when they were in Vegas, Emily Roberts and Lauren Hill I still talk to all of them! You can get to Emily's blog from mine it's called the Mounts! We all have plans to go to Philly when the temple opens! Yea I married Taylor crazy huh!! We are good I'm glad things are going good for you your family is so cute!
Post a Comment