Well this is our first try at posting a blogg, I love everyone elses. Emilie and I are just sitting at home being board. Daniel went hunting, today is the last day to hunt, Hopfully he doesnt get anything. I dont want deer meat!!!! This is a picture of Emilie at Daniels family reunion.
10 years ago
3 comments:
I love your page! So cute! That picture of Emmy cracks me up!! Do you have this thing figured out or what? I'm proud of you for figuring it out all in one day. You are just trophy like that though. I aspire to be like you. haha. Okay well see you soon I'm sure.
Andrea!!!!!!!! I am so glad you guys started a blog! We miss you all so much, and Keller misses his little girlfriend! Emilie is darling.... she has grown so much since August, and you look as pretty and tiny as you did when I last saw you. You make us all look bad!
Amen on not wanting to deal with deer meat. I feel the same way. I am so glad you found our blog. I am going to put a link to your on our page and I hope that's okay. I still think Daniel should apply here (if I can get in- Daniel for sure could!) Hopefully he applys to USN up here at least. It would be fun to live closer. I can't believe how much Emilie has grown since I saw her last. She is so cute. I am inspired by the ponytail- I am going to try it out on Ava. Time flies I guess- it seems like our little girls were little babies not too long ago. I hope you guys are doing great. Luke and I want to come to Cedar one of these weekends and get together with everyone. I hope we can!
Post a Comment