Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Emilies Birthday






So Emilies Birthday was yesterday, she turned 1. yay, It was fun, she was kind of being a brat but when she got what she wanted she loved life. She got a little 4 wheeler from Daniel and I, and many other presents from family and friends. So here are a few pictures of her party.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's already one! Happy Birthday Emilie from Alley & Ashlyn :)

Anonymous said...

I just showed Anna pictures of Emilie's party and she kept saying "Emmy, Emmy, Emmy" over and over and over again. She was so pumped to see them. Too bad you don't have a picture of Emilie actually grabbing the candle and almost burning her eye out! haha that was too funny!

Anonymous said...

OH and you need to send me copies of those pics of Emilie and Anna on the fourwheelers! That is too cute!

Trevor and Roxanne Foster said...

Happy Birthday Emilie!!!! That is so funny that they both had a "Backyardagains" bday party.

The Morrells said...

Hey there! I saw your link from several people's blogs, so I thought I'd say hi. I think the last time I saw you guys was when I ran into you in Ace Hardware in Kanab when we were all pregnant. I can't believe your little girl is 1 now! She is adoreable. Those little four wheelers are so fun. I got one for my now almost 3 year old when he turned 1 too and he still loves playing with it.
Cherish (Crosby) Morrell

Taylors said...

Andrea & Daniel,
Emilie is so cute! I only saw her once when she was a new baby at church in Kanab. She is getting so big, they grow up way too fast! It's good to see everyone and what they are up to!
Camie Heaton Taylor

ps Andrea I LOVE your hair! I think I'm going to print off your picture and take it in to my hair lady it is so cute!!!! I hope you don't mind.