We had a great Easter Weekend. My Aunt Kim, Uncle Andy and kids came into town from California. Along with my Brother Nicholas, his family and my brother Michael. We had a great time hanging out and having fun. On Saturday A few of us took a 4-wheeler ride up to the peek-a-boo slot canyon.
Pictured ^ Andy, Kim, Drew, Lyndsey, Mom, Dad, Andrea Daniel, Easton & Emilie.
Sunday morning we did the Easter egg hunt and the kids found their Easter baskets. You can never fail giving kids a basket of toys and way to much candy. Every egg Easton picked up he ate all the contents before picking up another egg. Emilie got tangled hair and she absolutely loves it!
These are our new Sunday Easter outfits. I always have to explain to Daniel that we need new church clothes every Christmas and Easter... Its tradition everywhere.... right? It's just not Easter without some new church clothes. I have some cute kiddos!




1 comments:
Andrea, I'm thinking we all need to get together and sing with Emilie's Tangle hair to see if it really works, I wouldn't mind feeling younger, and I'm sure you wouldn't mind being better.
Hope your healing quickly! We think about you all the time.
Post a Comment