We have been busy. But haven't taken too many pictures. So here is a few things that I haven't posted about. Daniel started his rotation at Walmart. He is doing 3- 12 hour days with an hour drive each way and then worked for Kourtney last week for 20. So he had big 60 hour week. He also played church ball Thursday we went the SUU gymnastics meet Friday and Saturday all day he played in the Fredonia 5 on 5. Ask me if I saw him much....Nope. The kids are doing well. Emilie is loving all the activities she is involved in. Easton and I just chill most of the time. Emilie ordered a tangled doll from the Disney store, it came last week and she is so dang cute. As for me I got 2 new church callings for the remainder of our 4 months here...lol. And we get to speak in church on the 30th...yay. Moving on...when we were up north we took some family pictures. I pretty much hate all of them. And it was freezing. But for now they will do I guess. I just won't be printing them. For the price... the lady sucked. I can't wait to get some good family pictures/kid pictures.
We spent New Years at Scott and Sara's. We had a blast eating and playing the wii. The next day we took the kids to Jumping Jacks and spent a few fun filled hours. They all loved it. Other than the 13 year old who took Emilie out on the slide...it was rough but we made it through.
After much debate on when I wanted to put Emilie in preschool, we decided she needed the social aspect of it and enrolled her. Her teacher is Angie Castagno and so far Emilie loves it and comes home with fun stuff every time. I'm glad we decided to put her in. It keeps her busy and maybe it will teach her that she can't talk every minute of the day. Easton is lost without her though.
And last...we went the the SUU VS. UCLA gymnastics meet last Friday. It was a blast and SUU ended up winning, beating the defending national champs. YAY. It made me miss cedar and all the fun things we used to do. We left Easton at home and Lyndsey came with us, we had a great time. Thanks to my bro for getting us in.
And last...I will be an aunt again sometime tomorrow. YAY. Nicholas and Kelli will be having little Olivia tomorrow. We are super excited and my kids can't wait till Ethan can come stay with us for a few days. This makes 4 grandkids for my mom and dad. Sweet.






2 comments:
I am so sad that we missed seeing you guys at the gymnastics meet. We saw your brother and I thought about you and the last post about Emilie's gymnastic meet. MAybe, you should call me or something :) It would be so fun to see you guys we would love to have ou over for dinner, dessert and games. I will give you my phone number through facebook.
Hey! So fun to see all your pictures and the fun things you are doing. I'm sure you are happy to be back by your families. I miss cedar too and seeing your pictures at the game made me miss going to the b-ball games even more!
Post a Comment