Ok so Easton is now 4 months and for about the last month in a half he has been passing the WORST smelling gas EVER. Like I don't even think I have ever smelt one of Daniels that has reeked as bad as the ones Easton lets lose. So do you think this is normal? He gets it out all the time, I give him mylicon. But the smell is soooooooo bad, I get like sick to my stomach. He passes gas all day. He doesn't poop every day like Emilie did but he doesn't seem to be constipated or anything. Sorry to make a post about gas and poop :) but I was just wondering what you all thought.
10 years ago
3 comments:
Hailee had pretty bad gas when she was that age, hers weren't terribly stinky, actually some of them were pretty bad now that I think of it, but some of them were so loud!!! I couldn't believe they would come out of a baby that small! But she's grown out of it and is a perfect little lady now ha ha. But I think their little bodies just have to get used to
this world so it takes some time.
haha. This is cracking me up because I can just picture little easton clearing a room ;) Gracie was really bad for a while and when we took her to the doc he said that I needed to change the formula I was giving her. He said for breastfeeding moms it might be something that you are eating like raw veggies or onioins, or strong things like that. I'm so sorry for you!! Hope that helps!
ha-ha I love this post.
Okay, Maclyn passes gas a ton all day every day, some days more than others and allot of the time he can do it on command for entertainment lol. but he has had some more loud and more stinky than steven ever had, I think it just depends on their food intake, he is probably still nursing and so it depends on what your eating and how his tummy takes it, like you know how people say it was the beans it probably works the same for other foods, for me its milk lol. so I wouldnt worry.
Post a Comment